What is Young BPW
Young BPW refers to members who are 35 or under. We can attend all club, Area and national events but there is also a dedicated Young BPW programme at European and International levels. Click here:
BPW gives Young members the following benefits:
- Meet and engage with role models and inspiring leaders.
- Expand your network of personal and professional contacts.
- Get help in planning your future and how best to carry out your plan.
- Try out new things and develop your skills through learning by doing.
- Join in many events and seminars at a local, national and international level.
- Obtain training and mentoring in professional and business matters.
- Get together with other women just like you to meet and have fun.
- Gain and increase your self-confidence
- Become more and more successful in your chosen career or business.
- Make a real difference to your life.
Wondering if you should join us?
Well - are you:
- A student, looking to expand your professional portfolio? (We have a brand new Student Category of membership)
- A woman just starting or early on in your career?
- Looking to develop leadership skills?
- Wishing to develop or start your own business but needing a little bit of support and guidance?
- Wanting some support and advice on how to balance your professional and personal life?
Then BPW can help you!
What to expect as a Young BPW member.
As a Young BPW you will enjoy all the member benefits. While young BPW members integrate with BPW to share the knowledge and expertise they have, we also realise younger members want to experience a range of specifically tailored career/business-related events.
Young BPW opportunities
Young BPW enjoy many opportunities throughout the year to network, travel and learn from each other and other women:
- Chances to join BPW members at political events, giving you the opening to influence decisions via various routes such as the UK government, and UN committees (CSW, UNESCO, UNIFEM, WHO) as well as the European Women’s Lobby (EWL)
- The opportunity to join women from all over the world at the annual ‘Commission on the Status of Women’ (CSW) meeting, in New York. Where you can help lobby for women’s rights on a global platform.
- Invitations to the Young BPW International Congress held every 3 years. You will have the opportunity to network with women all over the world.
- Invitations to the Young BPW European Symposium (next one is in ROME in April 2017)